Saturday, June 6, 2009

You Don't Waste Your Time by Reading This

I came up with lines, lot of lines, frequently when I have nothing to do, and those words just show up. when that happens, I usually take a sheet and start to write them down. lo coba deh, ngomong sit-sheet-shit yang cepet. oke oke kembali ke momentum, but this time, I don't find a paper nor a pen. before these words vanished, I realized that I have a place to put my ideas, so here goes the blabbering

1. this is a perspective which allows me to look at you perfectly while you won't realize at all, this perspective is what the world calls as photograph

2. I failed to end my life by jumping from the basement into the first-floor

3. bleeding tears is cool, bleeding ears is not

4. literally speaking, you have been my world for these past months

5. can I have your heart? oh wait, somebody already does

6. I have a torn-apart heart that asked me to stop beating

7. they pay their bills with their love to their children

8. you're my queen of heart and I am your ace, we are should have been a fucking black-jack by now

9. this supposes to be the ending of this post, but by adding a number before the letters, this line turns to be something cool