Friday, October 9, 2009

Madness Is A Word

so here we are again, my beautiful left arm, here we are again
among those glories they shared yet we stared on those empty snares
along those dirty bastards with those filthy whores starring as their mother
we are not moving anywhere, my fellow worshippers, we are still here
sitting beside the love-birds, screaming out loud after a pat on the shoulder
"love is in the fucking air eh? LOVE IS IN THE FUCKING AIR, ISN'T IT?"
leave them be, my fellow self, let the kiss made
nails on my toes kids, like hell I'm moving somewhere
let it be then, let me finish this chaotic moment alone
you don't want to take the wasted hours I've been spending anyway

dear myself, dear my-retard-self
you have been alone for quite a moment
how long does it take to make you watch the green blackboard?
that there is no 'us' in 'you and her'
the only 'us' is in 'him and her'
learn well, my beloved self, read well
may that dogma rots in your brain
best regard,
yourself