Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tragedy

firstly, you had stayed right there
muted and silenced
because of the past you wont let go easily
time grew thinner and ending approached
an unhappy ending
for those tragedies we both had shared
for those drama we had lived
and I'm still wondering what's on your mind
because you're like a crystal ball
with a mist you showed as the future

you were just my past at the first
then, you gradually turned into something more than that
not into a star, nor a rainbow
you turned into disease, disease that I cant cure
no, disease I wont cure
cause if I let you go, let your image fade away
means that I just crush our memories
that I keep in a thin, brittle glass frame

(writing under influences and the mood of poem and science)
text originally by me, not created for anyone